Weed Delivery Whistler
Discover top-rated same day weed delivery services provided by recreational dispensaries in Whistler, Squamish, and Pemberton.
Weed delivery in Whistler has gone high-tech! The days of texting your dealer and getting mystery weed delivered are a thing of the past. Enter 2023, Whistlerites and tourists alike can now get legal, recreational cannabis delivered from nearby dispensaries, or more accurately termed – cannabis stores. That’s right, same day weed delivery is legally permitted in Whistler, Squamish, Lions Bay, Furry Creek and the rest of the Sea-to-Sky area in BC.
Whistler Weed delivery is now high-tech for several reasons. To name a few:
- The online ordering process is streamlined for delivery and pickup orders.
- You can pay with a credit card for your online orders. This option was never available pre-2020.
- You can track your delivery progress and get real-time alerts to help coordinate it perfectly to receive your order at the door.
- You will even be warned when adding items to your cart if you surpass the 30-gram maximum or its equivalent, it does the math for you. See our delivery FAQs at the bottom of this article for more information on the 30-gram maximum or its equivalent.
Browse around for the best of Whistler and find some 420 deals at the same time.
Find some of the best-rated weed delivery services in the Whistler area below. Budhub.ca has verified cannabis store listings that feature their same day delivery service with exclusive delivery deals. Some even have coupon codes that you can take advantage of!
Update on Whistler cannabis stores, and what it means to you.
According to the local paper, Pique Newsmagazine, Whistler could see up to five new cannabis stores open in the valley as soon as the fall of 2022. This includes two in the Village (ideal for tourists), one at Function Junction (ideal for locals), one at Creekside (ideal for locals and tourists), and one at Nesters Plaza (ideal for locals).
This means that your weed will soon be delivered a lot faster because it’s coming from nearby recreational dispensaries in Whistler, instead of Squamish where it’s currently being delivered from.
Whistler international visitors.
Find handy information about delivery in Whistler and the Sea-to-Sky area in the form of FAQs located at the bottom of this article. And, learn more about the legal cannabis regulations such as where you can smoke weed in Whistler.
Best Weed Delivery Whistler
Find the best same day delivery services for the Sea-to-Sky corridor including; Whistler, Squamish, Pemberton, Furry Creek and Lions Bay. Each verified dispensary on Budhub.ca includes customer reviews, delivery and pickup ordering information, coupons, weekly 420 deals, open and delivery hours, and the featured brands they carry.
Popular Cannabis Brands Available in Whistler
Whister Cannabis FAQs
Here are some important legal details that you should know:
- Whistler weed delivery is legally allowed by the provincial government.
- You must be the minimum age of 19 years to use recreational cannabis in Whistler.
- Only licensed cannabis retail stores and their employees are authorized to provide same day weed delivery services.
- You can smoke or vape cannabis anywhere tobacco smoking is allowed. It’s not allowed on school properties or even on the adjacent streets.
- No one can use cannabis in a vehicle. Not even passengers. The only exception is if you’re parked in a provincial BC camping spot.
- Ordering cannabis for mail-order delivery is only permitted by the provincially operated BC Cannabis Store.
- You can carry up to 30 grams of cannabis in public in Whistler.
- You can purchase a maximum of 30 grams of cannabis or its equivalent per transaction.
What does 30 gram equivalent mean when I order online for delivery?
All cannabis products THC and/or CBD have a “conversion-to-flower” equivalent. It’s easy to identify when you’ve hit 30 grams of cannabis in flower format (an ounce plus 2 grams). But it’s not so straightforward for drinks, capsules, edibles, concentrates and vapes. As an example, cannabis beverages – regardless of the amount of THC or CBD in them – average out to the equivalent of 5.1 grams of cannabis flower. As another example, a gram of hashish works out to an equivalent of 4 grams of cannabis flower, and a pack of chocolate edibles works out to .67 grams of cannabis flower.
No worries though, dispensary websites when ordering online will do the math for you and let you know if you go over the 30 gram restriction.
Is there a limited cannabis menu available for delivery?
No, you can order any cannabis product for delivery that is currently available in-store from your local dispensary. Cannabis flowers, pre-rolls, concentrates, vapes and carts, THC and CBD edibles, topicals, oils, seeds, you name it.
Can I get late-night weed delivery in Whistler?
Delivery hours are legally controlled by the province and can only be between 9 am to 11 pm in BC. Each dispensary can set its own hours between those times.
How can I find dispensary deals and coupons?
Finding deals and coupon codes when you get delivery in Whistler is easy. Each featured listing on Budhub.ca includes the dispensary’s current promotions, specials, and coupons if available. You can find them listed under the Offers/Deals tab and under the Announcements tab. Each 420 weed deal links directly to the offer hosted on the dispensary’s website for you to take advantage of directly. You can also search and filter for dispensary deals and coupons near you.